Interior Designer - Commercial
About this role
An Architectural + Design firm based in Irvine, CA is seeking an Interior Designer with the commercial/ tenant improvement experience.
- Lead design presentations to clients and effectively vision, programming and details
- Support project teams through all design phases, playing an integral role in the concept development
- Produce design and construction drawings and do modeling
- Maintain project on time and on budget
- Review and direct design development, schematic design and construction documents for accuracy
- Mentor intermediate and junior staff
- Maintain current client relationship and contribute to new business development
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or higher from an accredited program
- 8+ years of experience in commercial/ tenant improvement sector
- Proficiency in Revit is a must!
- Knowledge of codes and ADA requirements
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office is required
- Advanced knowledge of commercial design standards and operations
- Accomplished understanding and knowledge of commercial/ tenant improvement design principles, materials and finishes
- Strong experience in the management and implementation of a design concept through completion
- Comprehensive knowledge in management and coordination of FF&E specification
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and communication skills
Project Manager Interiors - 10+ YOE Commercial
Commercial Interiors focused studio in search of Project Manager. Join this highly creative, collaborative team while working on innovative landlord services projects across a variety of industries.