About this role
Design and community-focused architecture office looks to expand their talented team with an intermediate architectural designer. With an renowned reputation for their affordable housing, this bi-coastal firm aims to grow their portfolio with more prefab and high-rise projects in Los Angeles.
- Collaborate with the in-house team and consultants under the direction of the Project Manager
- Experience with the production and organization of drawing sets from SD to Construction Documentation
- Assist in responding and updating drawings to comply with plan check requirements
- Prepare entitlement submittal packages
- Prepare construction drawings
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Excellent technical skills and design sensibilities
- Basic knowledge of IBC and CA Building Codes preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and relationship management skills
- Modular/prefab or high-rise/tower experience is a huge plus!