High-End Residential Design Associate
About this role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative team who thrives on refined details and functional spaces that complement the lifestyles of their clientele. As a Design Associate, you will work directly with a Senior Designer and have significant impact creating quality and high-level spaces.
- Material sourcing, research, and pricing
- Participate in meetings with firm principals and project managers
- Prepare proposals, purchase orders and invoices
- Coordinate installation and actively participate in project installations
- Archive project materials and documents
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or MA in Interior Design
- Experience in high-end private residential or boutique hospitality
- 5 - 10 Years' professional experience
- Skilled in AutoCAD and/or Revit, Sketch-Up, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative
- Knowledge of local SF design industry and vendors is a plus
Project Manager Interiors - 10+ YOE Commercial
Commercial Interiors focused studio in search of Project Manager. Join this highly creative, collaborative team while working on innovative landlord services projects across a variety of industries.