Senior Technical Architect
About this role
This design-focused firm in Los Angeles is looking for a Senior Technical Architect to join their collaborative, creative team. You will be focusing on developing technical solutions and drawings for institutional and healthcare projects with an enthusiastic team of design-minded individuals.
- Technical team leader, collaborator and contributor in the development of large portions of a wide range of projects
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team-focused environment
Skills and Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience
- Experience in institutional work required; healthcare experience preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent understanding of building systems, materials applications and construction techniques
- Architectural license preferred
- Rewarding work environment that values pushing design forward
- Paid time off, group medical and vision care, Flexible Spending Account, and participation in the firm's discretionary Performance-Based Bonus Program
Architectural Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Studio
Opportunity for an Architectural Graduate with excellent software knowledge to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.