About this role
Transcendent design firm looks to hire an intermediate architectural designer who is passionate about crafting spaces that blur the lines between architecture, interiors, and landscape design.
- Collaborate with the in-house team and consultants, under the direction of the Principals, to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Experience with the production,organization, and revision of drawing sets from SD to CD
- Assist in responding and updating drawings to comply with plan check requirements and redlines
- Prepare entitlement submittal packages
- Prepare and manage construction drawings
- Source materials and samples
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- 3+ years of professional experience, including residential/adaptive reuse work
- Working knowledge of Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D modeling software
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship management skills
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!