About this role
Dynamic Southern California firm seeking a Job Captain to steer their growing healthcare team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience, strong communication skills, and OSPHD experience!
- Produce contract documents conforming to building codes and zoning regulations
- Coordination of internal and external production teams in preparation of construction documents.
- Participate in and sometimes lead construction administration efforts
- Support the Project Manager in providing periodic personnel cost reports and projections, and managing the construction budget.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience
- Fluency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in navigating the plan check process and collating high-caliber documentation for OSHPD
- Must have an awareness and understanding of the relationships between project schedule, design fees, project budgets, reimbursable costs.
- Maintains and organizes all RFI’s, RFP’s, submittals, shop drawings, etc.
Architectural Graduate for a Boutique Architecture Studio
Opportunity for an Architectural Graduate with excellent software knowledge to join a boutique studio with a great culture. Have the chance to work on hospitality, master planning, commercial and private residential projects.