About this role
Multidisciplinary branding and design firm seeks a Finance Director to lead accounting and financial improvements for their three offices, while working closely with a team of in-house accountants.
- Evaluate short-term and long-term financial objectives and strategies
- Analyze multiple budgets, in addition to changing financial forecasts and trends
- Provide big picture financial planning advise, while navigating new programs and changing strategies
- Develop processes for budget management and consolidation
- Ensure internal controls are effective and ensure compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA and/or MBA a huge plus!
- Minimum of 10 years of financial role experience
- Mastery of accounting and financial software such as Deltek Vision, Concur, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and desire to collaborate with multiple office staff-members
Head of Private Members' Club
A well established architecture practice is opening a luxury private members' club in Shoreditch. They are looking for a professional with an entrepreneurial work ethic and aspirations to invest in the creation of this exciting project.