About this role
Great opportunity to join an established firm and work on renowned private residential projects. If you are team player willing to do what it takes to get the project to the finish line, we want to hear from you.
- Review vendor quotes for proper lead time, pricing, and delivery / freight costs
- Coordinate CFA’s, strike-offs and finish samples
- Generate WIP reports, schedule and coordinate production checks
- Liaise with accounting department on payments, deposits and refunds
- Organize receipt and storage of FF&E for multiple projects, assist with project installations as needed.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a professional environment that includes purchasing experience and familiarity with inventory control and accounting procedures
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational, analytical skills, attention to detail, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of the interior design industry; existing showroom and vendor relationships and knowledge a big plus
Head of Private Members' Club
A well established architecture practice is opening a luxury private members' club in Shoreditch. They are looking for a professional with an entrepreneurial work ethic and aspirations to invest in the creation of this exciting project.