Project Manager For Interior Design Studio
About this role
An ideal Candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working with an architecture office with focus on interior design . Knowledge of furniture , high-end residential and classical architectural design experience is a plus !
- Supporting Senior Project Managers in the development of custom home designs and preparation of interior architectural drawing packages
- Production of schematic, DD and CD sets
- Creating & maintaining specs and schedules
- Coordinating/collaborating with consultants & architecture firms while managing the construction process
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Architectural Design
- Multi-tasker, detail oriented ,strong organization skills,excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCad, MS Office and Adobe software
- Hand drafting/drawing is a plus
This is a full-time position in a creative and fast-paced environment with competitive salary and benefits.
Development Director - Healthcare
Do you have deep connections in the healthcare industry? Passionate about business and network development? Work alongside firm principals to expand the scope of this well-respected healthcare studio!