Architect - High-End Residential
About this role
This amazing opportunity will not be around long! A highly desired design practice in Sydney is currently looking for a motivated Mid-Senior Architect to work on amazing projects across hospitality, residential and commercial. Located in the Sydney CBD fringe, this team of designers are renowned for being visionary and creating trends before they happen. If you love beautiful design and have an eye for detail this could be your next best move!
- Take ownership of projects, liaison with clients and consultants
- Take projects from design development to completion
- Mentor junior staff
- Work across various sectors
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential
- Strong design documentation and attention to detail
- Previous experience working on local high quality projects in residential + hospitality sector
- Good team work and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding design portfolio
- Enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking attitude.
Benefits and culture
- Extensive portfolio of highly successful built projects of the highest quality
- Ambitious team of thoughtful and culturally focused designers
- Well known for investing in active learning to grow their team
Project Manager Interiors - 10+ YOE Commercial
Commercial Interiors focused studio in search of Project Manager. Join this highly creative, collaborative team while working on innovative landlord services projects across a variety of industries.