About this role
Interdisciplinary architecture studio specializing in museum, cultural, arts and education projects, is seeking a Junior Architect with 2-5 years of professional experience to collaborate on several exciting local and international projects.
- Work alongside project lead and directors to develop designs on several projects concurrently
- Lead in modelling of projects to test and develop design concepts
- Assist in project documentation and representation
- Coordinate designs/documentation with consultants
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (B-Arch) or Master's of Architecture (M-Arch)
- 2-5 years' professional experience
- Strong design sense and excellent modeling skills are crucial
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative-Suite, AutoCAD, Rhino & Vray
- Working knowledge of Revit through project implementation
- Experience working in a design intensive, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments; strong communication & organizational skills
This young and highly collaborative design studio is a fantastic opportunity for an immediate start that will onboard remotely until a return to the studio is possible.