About this role
This Manhattan luxury interior design firm is seeking a Bookkeeper to work with their team. This role will be ideal for someone with a positive personality who can handle a variety of tasks, and work in a motivated and organized fashion. This is a small boutique practice where you can play key role.
Role and responsibilities
- daily bookkeeping (including accounts payable and receivable, credit card coding, reimbursing expenses, bank receipts, sales tax, etc.)
- preparing financial reports for weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings
- support other administrative functions of the business (could include filing, coordinating in-house client meetings in conjunction with the executive assistant)
- work with the external CPA to prepare reports
- report to the principals
Skills and experience
- Bachelors' degree
- extensive experience in all aspects of bookkeeping and financial reporting
- prior experience with a design firm is ideal
- required to have knowledge of QuickBooks Pro and ideally Design Manager
- experience tracking and maintaining spreadsheets, budgets, POs, etc.
- strong communication and writing skills and experience dealing with clients
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook & Excel
Head of Private Members' Club
A well established architecture practice is opening a luxury private members' club in Shoreditch. They are looking for a professional with an entrepreneurial work ethic and aspirations to invest in the creation of this exciting project.