Architectural Designer - Design Competition
About this role
Seeking (2) architectural designers with 1-6 years of experience for a contract role at a mid-town LA firm. This is currently a remote position, with the possibility to become a permanent job in the office once restrictions are lifted! This role is to support a team working on a design competition - candidates with familiarity in this encouraged to apply.
- Under the direction of the Project Architect, will translate design ideas into clear and concise architectural sketches and drawings
- Produce 3D models in Revit and Rhino
- Create presentations for RFP's and client presentations
Skills and Experience
- 1-6 years of industry experience
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, and 3D rendering programs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- Great in production of architectural models, drawings, and renderings
- Get your foot in the door at a great firm now
- Hourly pay - you are eligible for overtime!
- Stay safe and remotely work until restrictions are lifted