Senior Architect - Complex Project Typologies
About this role
Opportunity to join an established, award-winning and collaborative Architecture and Interior Design practice with CBD studios in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
This well-established practice is highly valued for its design, delivery and strategic advice, at the highest levels of the Government, Corporate, Healthcare, Education and Cultural sectors. We work collaboratively across our studios by creating project teams based on skills and experience rather than physical location.
Your primary role will be to lead the digital delivery of projects, collaborating with the design and construction teams across all phases and ensuring the coordination, issues and actions are remedied by the Delivery Team
We are seeking a vibrant, experienced individual to manage the design and delivery of a wide range of exciting projects.
This leadership role, as a key part of our management team, will see you responsible for project delivery (from initial briefing through to completion), client management, consultant co-ordination, business development, assisting in the preparation of proposals and marketing material.
- Run projects from inception to completion
- Responsible as the point of client contact and management
- Oversee and mentor a small team
- Coordinating consultants
- Developing existing client relationships and establishing new ones
Skills & Experience
- Creative and innovative design approach;
- A minimum of 7 years local post-graduate experience;
- Strong industry connections in Melbourne or Sydney with an existing network of contacts;
- Exceptional technical skills;
- Excellent presentation skills, including Sketch Up, Photoshop, InDesign and hand drawing;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- A motivated team player with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to meet deadlines; and a
- Strong work ethic.
Benefits & Culture
- Collaborative team environment
- Work on high level projects with great clients
- Supportive team