About this role
In this role you will be responsible for answering inbound calls, provide advice and support customers about product selection and flooring solutions. You will be based in their CBD Showroom and work closely together with the Sales manager and team.
- Manage incoming customer enquiries
- Research, identify, and target new business opportunities
- Attend and contribute to showroom presentations and showroom events
- Following up pipeline and web enquiries
- Conversion of leads to sales
- Generation of quotes for customers
- Supporting senior sales team with presentations and meetings
- Achieve personal KPI's and sales targets
This company is renowned for their innovative product lines and great company culture. They are at an exciting time of growth here in Australia and are looking for a sales consultant to add to their successful team.
Skills & Experience
- Effective phone manner and communication skills
- Experience within design industry desirable
- Results driven, enthusiastic and customer service focus
- Previous experience in a sales role with a relevant product
- Self-motivated but wanting to be part of a successful team environment
- Loyal, reliable, and proactive in nature
Benefits & Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Attractive salary package
- Bonus incentives
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Great location
Senior Lighting Designer - Boutique Studio
Join the Melbourne team of a boutique, international design practice with high-end, global hotel projects. Previous hotel lighting experience is essential. Refined design, lovely team, and solid career progression opportunities.
Showroom Consultant - Luxury Interior Products
Be the first point of contact for an esteemed luxury Interior product manufacturer. Beautiful showroom in the south-east city fringe, generous commission structure and long-term career progression opportunities.