Project Architect - Northeast Los Angeles
About this role
Lively design-build studio in northeast LA is looking to hire a Project Architect to join their team. This fast-paced team focuses primarily on adaptive reuse projects in the LA area, and takes pride in their ability to deliver beautiful projects with a high level of attention to construction detailing. Above all, they'd like to hire creative, self-motivated, quick-thinking individuals who thrive in a team environment and have strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Coordinate the effective integration of project design into the delivery of comprehensive construction documents
- Supervise an internal project team of architects and coordinate with external consultant teams
- Assist with project management duties related to project scheduling, budget, staffing, and project financial performance
Skills and Expertise
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience with local building codes in the Los Angeles area
- Excellent written, oral, and graphic communication skills
- Proficient with Revit
- Health insurance, 401(k), and paid vacation and holidays
- Cohesive and vibrant workplace culture (when they aren't social distancing!)
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team in Los Angeles!