Mandarin Speaking Urban Designer
About this role
An award-winning top tier design firm with offices all over the world is looking for a talented Intermediate architectural and urban designer to join its new studio in San Francisco. The successful person will be working with an elite team of designers on some innovative new city projects. This firm has a great career pathway program and really value their employees as they look to build on their already impressive portfolio of projects. If you are looking to make an impact and take your career to the next level then this is for you!
- Contribute design ideas and resolutions for complex projects working with senior leaders
- Coordinate with the client and relevant consultants
- Deliver the project from concept through to completion
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture /Urban Design
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Strong understanding and interest in architecture practice with 3-5 years of experience
- Experience working on master planning and urban design projects
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Passionate about good design and innovative solutions
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and associated visualization software such as Rhino, Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project, and Adobe Suites.
This is a great opportunity to work in a new office for a globally recognized studio. You will have the opportunity to work on high profile projects locally and abroad in a supportive, progressive work environment.