Project & Account Manager - Modular Developer
About this role
This Los Angeles developer is establishing an off-site modular construction company, and is growing their team! This is an exciting place to work, and an exciting time to join. You will be interfacing directly with clients and will focus on not just project management, but on the service the clients receive. They are looking for someone who can coordinate and manage all the team members, including the client's architecture, engineers, and other consultants.
- Work with the client to create a yield mass study of the proposed site to meet or exceed their criteria
- Work with the developer's cost estimators to provide accurate cost estimates
- Coordinate with all trades, including the client's architect, engineers, and consultants
- Be the main point-of-contact for the client, from inception to completion, on all modular construction projects
- Support the other in-house teams in examining documents for constructability
- Prepare project schedules and keep meeting minutes updated
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of project design, CD's, building codes, specs, building systems, and engineering systems
- Experience in completing yield mass studies
- Experience in modular construction a plus!
- Proficiency in BIM systems, including Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit and CAD
- Ability to travel daily to job sties and project meetings
- Licensed Architect preferred
- Full medical, dental and health benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- And other benefits!