Intermediate Urban Designer
About this role
An innovative international urban design firm with offices in Europe and US is looking for a talented architect to join its new studio in San Francisco. The successful person will be working with an elite team of designers on some innovative new city projects.
- Support project teams with production of materials, working closely with other designers, and project directors.
- Help solving spatial problems for circulation and movement, with a focus on active mobility.
- Coordinate with the client and relevant consultants
- Deliver the project from concept through to completion
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Architecture /Urban Design
- Strong understanding and interest in architecture practice with 3-5 years of experience
- Experience working on master planning and urban design projects
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Passionate about good design and innovative solutions
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and associated visualization software such as Rhino, Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project, and Adobe Suites.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global, networked organization focused on creating cities for people which promotes a culture of learning and innovation, drawing on experts from many cities and cultures. You will join a team of people working globally on 'making cities for people' by placing the needs of people at the center of planning, design and the building of healthy, resilient, and inclusive places.