About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced studio director who is looking for a new challenge. This family-owned company has grown immensely in the last few years and is now an industry leader in design and build in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Lead and mentor creative teams across Europe.
- Recruiting, managing and building a new team of strategic level staff.
- HR management for small team.
- Take briefs and project proposals and prepare project plans with team.
- Advise and manage studio-wide resource needs and capacity.
- Produce and analyse business forecast reports, time sheet reports, capacity reports, overtime reports.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an interior design or architecture practice in a similar role.
- Knowledge of retail design would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Results-oriented and target driven.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.