Head of Private Members' Club
About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced private members' club owner/ manager who is looking for a new challenge. An award winning group of architects have come together to design and open this new joint venture in the heart of Shoreditch. The committed and supportive investors come with significant hospitality design experience and are looking to collaborate with an industry professional to capitalise on the strong market demand.
- Build an ethos and brand that reflects the mission.
- Contribute to design plans and strategise the flow of the space.
- Create and execute a business strategy such as plans for membership generation and staffing.
- Recruiting, managing and building a new team of strategic level staff.
- Advise on business decisions with demonstrable expertise of the industry.
- Produce and analyse business forecast reports, time sheet reports, and capacity reports etc.
- Responsible for managing daily running of the private members club at the highest standard.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable business knowledge of hospitality and relevant industry.
- Knowledge of hospitality design would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Results-oriented and target driven.
This is a unique investment and project opportunity with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of collaborating alongside a very efficient and dedicated team. The group is only considering serious collaborators with a genuine interest of investing at least £25,000k+ at this time. Salary is dependent on experience and bonus structures are open for discussion.