Proposals Manager - Part-Time
About this role
A Landscape Design studio in Los Angeles is seeking a Proposals Manager to help out Part-Time. You must have 5-7 years of experience in the architecture or construction industry, and be an excellent writer who pays attention to detail.
- Create proposals using the standards of the office, with minimal guidance
- Write original copy
- Create the graphic layout of the proposal
Skills and Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in the AEC industry
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient in InDesign and Photoshop, for the purposes of creating presentations
- Experience writing proposals for Landscape Architecture projects a plus!
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Eligible for overtime pay
- Get started quickly!