About this role
An award-winning design studio is seeking a Project Architect with 5-8 years of professional experience to join their studio in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The range of project types includes Institutional, High-Rise Multi-Family, Affordable Housing, Institutional and Cultural.
- Work through all projects stages leading in design and production for mid-large scale projects
- Coordinate with consultants and clients
- Lead in production of presentation and construction information
- Create project visuals for developing and presenting the design
- Ensure project milestones are met
Skills and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Architect preferred
- 5-8 years port-masters degree experience
- Excellent design skills and production knowledge/experience
- Exceptional visualization skills are a priority
- Strong knowledge of sustainability and resiliency design approaches
- Demonstrable experience in SD, DD and CD stages for medium to large scale projects
- Proficiency with Revit, Rhino, SketchUp, Vray and Adobe Creative Suite
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing studio committed to social and environmental betterment. The position is for an immediate start.
Senior Project Manager - DTLA office
DTLA Architecture firm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to ensure that their projects are delivered to the satisfaction of their clients and in line with their office standards and financial expectations.