Industrial Designer - POS Materials
About this role
We are seeking the following skills and attributes:
- A tertiary qualification in Industrial Design
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position and industry
- Hands-on knowledge of working with timber, steel and acrylic
- Experience in managing local and offshore suppliers
- Proficient in Solidworks and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong detailing & production skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Creative, resourceful and solutions-focused
Above all else, the successful candidate will need a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and demonstrate a passion for design.
Does that help?
What we are actually looking for, but are having trouble articulating, is someone who is very hands-on with building things – we are potentially moving to take on a lot of one-off jobs that require on-the-fly problem solving, etc. as things are being built. I hope that makes sense.
Senior Lighting Designer - Boutique Studio
Join the Melbourne team of a boutique, international design practice with high-end, global hotel projects. Previous hotel lighting experience is essential. Refined design, lovely team, and solid career progression opportunities.
Showroom Consultant - Luxury Interior Products
Be the first point of contact for an esteemed luxury Interior product manufacturer. Beautiful showroom in the south-east city fringe, generous commission structure and long-term career progression opportunities.