About this role
This top-tier, global studio is seeking a technically strong Revit Technician with exposure to interiors projects to join its team for a 2 month contract role. The successful applicant will be working on an iconic large-scale Sydney project and will have exceptional technical skills and a proven track record in delivering projects of the highest quality. This scheme will be delivered using Revit so it is absolutely essential that applicants are fluent with the software with skills gained from professional practice.
- Revit documentation on interiors projects.
- Production of working drawings, detailing and delivery and implementation of drawing packages
- Ability to take instruction and deliver high quality outputs
Skills and experience
- Advanced Revit skills gained in practice
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years professional practice
- Large project experience from concept to completion, hospitality and commercial experience highly favourable
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation ability
- Team player with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude
Benefits and culture
- Join a national studio renowned for their iconic designs
- Be part of a young, energetic and social team
- Put your passion for QA and attention to detail to work
- Work in great location in the CBD