Interior Designer – Dynamic Global Firm
About this role
An international design firm has an excellent opportunity for an Interior Designer to work on high end residential and hospitality projects. Working in their Los Angeles studio you will be working closely with the founder to lead and deliver fantastic projects from start to finish. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to join an elite team with a solid pipeline of projects.
- Developing innovative and creative design concepts
- Lead projects from initial concept through to completion
- Work with the team to prepare client presentations
- Coordinate and liaise with the relevant consultants
- Supervise and mentor junior designers
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors of Interior Design or similar
- Proven project experience from concept to completion
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, and SketchUp
- Strong FF&E knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking design firm and progress your career. They offer excellent remuneration, benefits, PTO, and a wonderful working environment.