ArchiCAD Graduate - Newcastle Studio
About this role
A friendly and reputable firm is looking for a energetic ArchiCAD Graduate to join their team. With a great range of education, residential, and commercial projects and a leafy city fringe location this firm has provided a great culture for their employees. They are looking for a team member for their Newcastle office. The role would suit a new graduate ready to get stuck into a position.
- Work across a diversity of projects including multi-residential, education and mixed-use projects.
- Work on projects from concept to completion
- Provide graduate support for an accomplished team of designers
- Enthusiastic approach to creative tasks
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- 1-2 experience post-Masters
- Excellent ArchiCAD skills as well as documentation and detailing experience
- Interest in Education, Residential or local Government beneficial
- Some knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits and culture
- Great variety of projects
- Friendly and flexible workplace
Senior Project Manager - DTLA office
DTLA Architecture firm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to ensure that their projects are delivered to the satisfaction of their clients and in line with their office standards and financial expectations.