About this role
An internationally recognized design firm is looking to hire talented Intermediate Architects for its large New York office.
- Contribute to design and construction documents under the supervision of senior staff and partners on local and internationally recognized projects
- Coordinate with senior design and technical team members.
- Lead on coordination with external consultants
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture minimum.
- 4-6 years' professional experience across all project stages.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Time management skills and ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Proficiency in Revit is a must
- Experience in Rhino, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite are a big plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a top tier firm and work on a variety of high-profile projects!
Senior Project Manager - DTLA office
DTLA Architecture firm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to ensure that their projects are delivered to the satisfaction of their clients and in line with their office standards and financial expectations.