Part III Architect
About this role
An opportunity has become available for a qualified architect with demonstrable UK experience to join an emerging studio based in Central London. Underpinned by rigorous design, sensitive contexts and interesting briefs, this team have a growing portfolio of new build and refurbishment work across commercial, and residential of varying scales.
- Work under director on a variety of local commercial and residential projects simultaneously.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas.
- Liaise directly with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Produce and manage packages for planning, building control and construction.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on local projects, ideally both new build and refurbishment.
- Strong design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Technical understanding with experience post stage 4 advantageous.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microstation ideal.
Senior Project Manager - DTLA office
DTLA Architecture firm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to ensure that their projects are delivered to the satisfaction of their clients and in line with their office standards and financial expectations.