Senior Interior Designer
About this role
The successful Interior Designer will drive concept and design for commercial products, and collaborate closely with the team in achieving innovative design outcomes. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years previous experience and solid skills in ArchiCAD. You will be rewarded with a collaborative and flexible working environment, attractive salary and career progression.
This creative studio has recently refreshed their branding and have many high-end commercial and workplace projects in their pipeline. They are a well-respected practice in the design industry, providing interior solutions for big household names. They are recognised for their collaborative approach to design and developing strong relationships with their clients.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Highly proficient ArchiCAD
- Strong portfolio demonstrating documentation and design skills
- Previous project experience in Commercial sectors will be highly favourable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- All-round skills and an amazing design eye
- D+C experience
- Pitching / client facing experience