Human Resources Manager
This friendly and vibrant north London design studio is looking for an HR manager with architecture industry experience.
About this role
An exceptional opportunity for a HR Manager with stand-alone experience to join this acclaimed architecture practice.
- Manage HR and admin budget.
- New starter admin - offer letters, contracts, reference checks, on boarding etc.
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment administration process by posting job adverts, process incoming applications, organising interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Record completed reviews and training needs.
- Collaborate with senior managers to design and implement HR approach.
- Identify skills and competencies within practice and identify future gaps.
- Maintain and ensure practice GDPR compliance.
- Arrange interviews and produce rejection or offer letters.
- Manage induction of new starters.
- Ensure policies are updated, communicated and implemented.
- Offer counselling and advice for employees on work related issues.
- Developing and implementing training programmes for the staff.
- Prepare money payroll and benefits.
Skills and Experience
- CIPD 7 certified with at least 2+ years working in similar industry.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The flexibility and willingness to learn.
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.