Construction Manager/Senior Project Architect
About this role
An award-winning New York studio is seeking a talented Senior Project Architect to take a leadership role. The suitable candidate must have demonstrated experience in construction administration and have excellent references. A passionate person with technical knowledge, a practical mindset and advanced construction administration experience required.
- Lead and motivate team members
- Display strength and in-depth knowledge of construction
- Preempt and propose solutions for construction issues
- Oversee multiple projects through construction
- Oversee the management/coordination of design through completion
- Prioritize and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Ensure all projects are meeting key deadlines
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture
- Architectural License preferred.
- 10+ years of post-graduate experience
- Proven experience in NYC ground up projects, particularly multi-family residential sector
- Knowledge of NYC building codes and zoning.
- Previous experience in a management/leadership position
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and familiarity with Revit and Sketchup
- Strong design, communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment.
Senior Project Manager - DTLA office
DTLA Architecture firm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to ensure that their projects are delivered to the satisfaction of their clients and in line with their office standards and financial expectations.