Lead Project Architect- Ground Up Construction
About this role
An award-winning New York studio is seeking a talented Senior Project Architect to take a lead role. The suitable candidate must have demonstrated technical experience and have excellent references. A passionate person with technical knowledge, a practical mindset and advanced construction document production experience required.
- Lead and motivate team members
- Display strength and in-depth knowledge technical means and methods
- Foresee and propose solutions for design issues
- Oversee multiple projects through construction
- Coordinate and manage ground up projects from Design Development through construction
- Prioritize and coordinate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors
- Ensure all projects are meeting key deadlines
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture
- Architectural License preferred.
- 8-10 years of post-graduate experience
- Proven experience in NYC ground up projects, particularly multi-family residential sector
- Knowledge of NYC building codes and zoning.
- Previous experience in a management position
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and familiarity with Revit and SketchUp
- Strong design, communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a technically minded Architect to manage exciting and highly designed new construction projects- great salary benefits for the successful applicant.
Senior Project Manager - DTLA office
DTLA Architecture firm is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to ensure that their projects are delivered to the satisfaction of their clients and in line with their office standards and financial expectations.