Senior Interior Architect – Corporate Amenities
About this role
A contemporary, sleek and stylish design studio is looking to bring on an experienced Interior Architect with about 8-10 years of experience to join their commercial interiors team. The right person for this role is composed and has a very seamless/ordered sense of design. Clean lines and simple configurations are key in this studio of modern creatives. Excellent technical skills in the CA and production process of design is a requirement while also possessing enhanced FF&E knowledge. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability in AutoCAD and/or Revit. This is an exciting opportunity for creative, modern designers to accelerate their careers with a supportive and hard working team.
Role and responsibilities
- Work within the residential studio team to deliver design solutions on residential projects.
- Create 3D concepts of your vision.
- Develop working construction drawings, provide furniture layouts, space-plan and provide millwork details.
- Develop luxury residential grade interior finishes and furnishings.
- Develop FFE packages for high end residential projects
Key skills and experience
- A degree in Architecture/ Interior Architecture
- 8+ years of post-graduate, professional experience.
- An understanding of the process of translating design concepts into building assemblies.
- Knowledge of best practices for multi-family residential is a BONUS.
- Software proficiency needed for the role: AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, and 3D rendering programs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong minded Interior Architect to design and manage exciting corporate amenity spaces- great salary benefits for the successful applicant.