Interior Designer- High End Residential
About this role
An AD100 design firm in Los Angeles is seeking a mid-level interior designer to join their team. The organization is fast-paced and looking to hire a focused and talented emerging high-end residential designer.Key Responsibilities
- Collect vendor quotes, create proposals and purchase orders, and provide general project administration.
- Ensure project files are organized and current; including project directories, proposals, correspondence, materials, etc.
- Expedite orders, approve CFAs, ship fabric to furniture vendors, approve custom prototypes/mock-ups, track the status of pending items, ensure items are fabricated/procured in a timely manner, coordinate shipping and delivery, and oversee installation.
- Help maintain exceptional client and vendor relations by preparing boards, samples, and specifications for client meetings. Occasional off-site meetings with vendors and/or clients, including job sites, to check project progress.
- Working experience with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite. Studio experience highly preferred!
- BSc or BA in Interior Design, or related field
- Passion for creative problem-solving, teamwork, and a keen eye for detail
Please note: this is an in-office opportunity, with thorough protocols in place to ensure workplace safety and employee comfort in the era of COVID19.