Senior Interior Designer- High End Residential
About this role
An AD100 design firm in Los Angeles is seeking a senior interior designer to join their team. Experience and passion for residential, hospitality, and commercial spaces is a must!Key Responsibilities
- Propose design concepts, oversee project direction in collaboration with owner, produce renders, boards, samples, specifications, quotes, etc.
- Review, specify, select, and propose furniture, window coverings, fabrics, trim, wall coverings, ceiling treatment, floor coverings, lighting, hardware, accessories, and plant/planters.
- Maintain organized project files; including materials, billing, and correspondence.
- Manage and supervise junior design team members, review design and production documents.
- Attend regular off-site meetings with vendors and clients, including job site progress checks with socially distant protocol in place.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite. Studio experience highly preferred! High-level understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts).
- BSc or BA in Interior Design, or related field
- Passion for creative problem-solving, teamwork, and a keen eye for detail. Exemplary time management and multitasking abilities.
Please note: this is an in-office opportunity, with thorough protocols in place to ensure workplace safety and employee comfort in the era of COVID19.