About this role
This is an integral role to support the Sydney studio of this award winning, national architecture practice. As Office Manager you will work closely with Head Office and Senior Leadership team on everything operations related, including IT, HR, and finance.
This is initially a 6 to 12-month role.
- Coordinate HR including recruitment, onboarding, and day to day issues
- IT troubleshooting
- Work with Directors and assist with project team planning, budgets, and project finances
- Oversee marketing
- General administration and office management
- Facilities management
- Manage Work Health and Safety
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar role within the architecture/design industry
- Relevant qualification i.e. business, finance, or marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work with people at all levels
- Problem solving skills
Submissions Manager - Architecture
Have an exceptional eye for detail? Know the architectural submissions process backwards? Join a RENOWNED design firm and and play a key role in ensuring a strong and continued workflow. Amazing career development opportunity!