About this role
- Delivering detailed Lighting Plans (including specification),
- Attending client meetings, responding to client briefs, design revisions and project quotations.
- Create lighting plans & revisions, documentation and specify appropriate lighting products in accordance with BASIX and BCA requirement
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Lighting Designer
- Proficient in CAD programs such as ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit & Rhino
- Experience specifying architectural and decorative lighting for either residential or commercial projects
- A strong technical knowledge of lighting and a good knowledge of the lighting industry
- Proficient in lighting calculations software such as DIALux Evo and AGi32.
- Knowledge of lighting automation programs, dimming standards, BASIX and BCA
- Project management skills are essential
- Comfortable with carrying out sales presentations (selling our Lighting Plan service) as well as site meetings with multiple stakeholders including clients, builders, architects, designers and electricians
- Ability to work autonomously and self-manage projects end to end
Business Development Manager - Furniture
Love satisfying ‘design people’ with exceptional service and premium product? Build upon your networks and foster relationships that inspire with quality, global, responsibly-sourced brands. Top Tier A&D firms, solid commission potential and career growth opportunities.
Senior Lighting Designer - Boutique Studio
Join the Melbourne team of a boutique, international design practice with high-end, global hotel projects. Previous hotel lighting experience is essential. Refined design, lovely team, and solid career progression opportunities.