About this role
Our client is top tier architecture and design firm, who have won awards for their work have a beautiful, open plan studio in Sydney’s CBD. They have a great culture and reputation in the industry.
As submissions coordinator you will be part of the wider brand and communications team and will work closely with your team members and the wider organisation to assist in the continuous flow of work into their pipeline.
- Produce submissions, EOI’s, tenders and proposals
- Coordinate content and contribution from the wider project teams
- Liaise with external consultants and joint venture partners
- Update and maintain the CRM system
- Manage the template library including CVs and project sheets
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience producing bids, submissions etc, ideally with architecture or design
- Eye for detail and design
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Flexible workplace and work from home options
- Purchased leave scheme
- Time off at Christmas
- Regular social events
Director of Marketing
A well-established NYC design studio seeks a Marketing Director to lead its team. Working closely with partners and the business development and research teams, you will develop strategy for this significant firm.