Mid-Level Architectural Designer - Hospitality
About this role
Design and community-focused architecture office looks to expand their talented team with a mid-level architectural designer. With an renowned reputation for their affordable housing, this bi-coastal firm aims to grow their portfolio with more prefab, high-rise, and hospitality projects in Los Angeles.
- Collaborate with the in-house team and consultants under the direction of the Studio Director
- Experience with the production and organization of drawing sets from SD to Construction Documentation
- Assist in responding and updating drawings to comply with plan check requirements
- Prepare entitlement submittal packages
- Prepare construction drawings
Key Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Hospitality and domestic hotel experience desired
- Excellent technical skills and design sensibilities
- Basic knowledge of IBC and CA Building Codes preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a dynamic team in a fast-paced and rigorous environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and relationship management skills
- Modular/prefab or high-rise/tower experience is a huge plus!
Project Architect - Health
Take the next step in your career amongst the industry's best. Bring your skills to a significant hospital project in a 2iC role that has future Associate potential. Established and respected practice, great benefits.