About this role
As the Project Administrator for this practice you will work closely with the project lead and wider team. You will work across multiple projects meaning your role will be highly varied including, document control, finance administration, and project support, as well as a myriad of other responsibilities.
This firm are an award winning and highly respected architecture practice, with offices worldwide. They have designed some of Australia’s most iconic buildings and lead the way in beautiful design.
- Document control, including managing the register and document flow, as well as quality control.
- Managing records and filing system
- Monitoring project costings and budgets
- Contract management
- Document production and formatting – using InDesign
- Liaison between all stakeholders, including internal staff, sub-contractors, and clients
- Ad hoc administration
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in project support, document control or records management, within architecture, construction, or engineering
- High attention to detail
- Deadline driven and highly motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Aconex and Newforma
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Great CBD location
- International company
- Social club and team outings
Director of Marketing
A well-established NYC design studio seeks a Marketing Director to lead its team. Working closely with partners and the business development and research teams, you will develop strategy for this significant firm.