Project Director - Luxury Hotels
About this role
A London-based design studio with a reputation for delivering outstanding residential projects to discerning clients, whether private individuals, premium developers or boutique hoteliers are looking for a project director to oversee multiple commercial projects.
- Manage a team of designers.
- Manage project workflow.
- Ability to work from concept stage through to delivery.
- Responsibility for keeping the project 'in contract'.
- Overseeing projects costs and preparing fees.
- Client facing, management and development.
- Understanding of technical documentation for review.
Skills and Experience
- BA in interior design or related field.
- Portfolio of experience delivering similar high-spec luxury projects for the residential and hotel sector.
- Proven experience of managing design teams.
- Familiarity with the financial aspects of project.
- Excellent communication skills and polished presentation skills.
Apply with your CV, salary dependent on experience.
Mid/Senior Interior Designer - Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.