Junior Residential Designer
About this role
A well-known boutique interior design studio in west London is looking for a junior designer to work across thoughtful residential and commercial projects.
- Developing design concepts.
- Producing rendered plans and elevations.
- Using Vectorworks for drawing production.
- Sourcing and procuring FF&E and compiling schedules.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Regular project site visits including note-taking and contractor liaison.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a leading luxury design studio.
- Proven experience working from concept through to completion.
- Meticulous attention detail.
- Portfolio showcasing creativity and high-end design aesthetic.
- Excellent knowledge in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
This an opportunity to add high-profile and notable projects to your portfolio. Looking to interview immediately. Please apply with CV and sample portfolio.
Mid Level Interior Designer- Hospitality
Luxury focused, international interior design firm founded in London seeks purposeful, creative and versatile designer to work closely with a team of interior design and FF&E associates on multiple projects in their growing New York office.