Project Director - Delivery
About this role
This is a leadership role for an accomplished architect at approximately Associate Director level. The right candidate must have experience in the infrastructure sector and will have a strong design sensibility. You will need to demonstrate a depth of experience across all stages and procurement routes, an ability to lead the production of construction level drawings, proven experience of job running at this level complemented by extensive site experience. Good client facing skills are a must, as is experience working within large interdisciplinary and complex teams and a large contractor.
The Practice has extensive transport expertise, encompassing an award-winning portfolio of projects both in Australia and internationally. A solid pipeline of work will underpin the growth of this studio. Opportunity for travel and contribution to global projects available in the future.
Skills & Experience
- 14+ years experience including substantial experience in transport sector
- An inherent understanding of how to successfully deliver challenging and complex projects
- Proven ability to work effectively with a large builder
- Excellent technical and organisation skills
- Prior experience gained within an organisation that is renowned for achieving award winning, high quality and responsive design solutions.
- Solid experience in delivering to completion complex Transport / Multi-modal interchange projects and confident as part of the team delivering high profile, high value projects
- Ability to demonstrate delivery to relevant rail standards
- Strong design, technical and organisation skills and an appreciation and passion for architecture and engineering solutions required for world class integrated transport projects.