About this role
A Manhattan based and award-winning firm with a focus on multi-family residential design, sustainable urban revitalization, civic and educational projects is seeking a talented Project Architect with housing rehab/renovation experience to join their team.
- Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters for multiple rehab multi-family and mixed-use projects.
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables
- Manage contract administration responsibilities
- Coordinate with a variety of consultants
- Provide leadership to Junior staff
- Manage client relations.
Skills and experience:
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- 4 to 10 years of experience in design coordination and construction administration (multi-family and housing renovation experience a big plus)
- Knowledge and experience in construction documents and consultant coordination.
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
- Architecture License (or in the process to obtain license)
- Excellent digital presentation skills and design sense.
- Proficiency in Revit strongly desired.
- Interest in mixed use projects, affordable housing and sustainable community development.
- Knowledge of NYC zoning and codes strongly preferred.
This is a great opportunity to work for an award-winning architecture firm with a focus in sustainability.