About this role
As the office administrator, you will be working alongside the design team to support with office management and administrational duties. It will be in your remit to help organise face to face client meetings, welcome and greet clients into the practice, whilst also directing emails and telephone calls. Additionally, the practice would like you to offer support with procurement. Here, you’d be responsible for keeping clients updated with progress and generating quotes and invoices.
Having been in the interior design industry for 25 years, this is a high-end practice has won multi-awards. It has a strong reputation in the market for their approach to projects in the residential, commercial or hospitality space.
- Organise face to face meetings with clients and greet on arrival at studio
- Generate and send quotes and invoices to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and clients
- Support design team with incoming emails and telephone calls
- Maintain standards of the practice and ensure office is well-presented
Skills and Experience
- Administration experience in design industry desirable
- Capability of using Microsoft office