About this role
This national practice is seeking a Mid Interior Designer to join their retail and hospitality team – think major projects! This team needs an individual with an amazing level of design and presentation abilities. The successful Designer will be a talented all rounder with the ability to produce all the necessary presentation material and take a project from concept and through to tender stages.
- Contribute to the concept and design development of retail and hospitality projects
- Documentation packages, including detailing
- Ensure professional delivery of high-quality projects
- Manage liaison with Clients and Consultants
- Support the design team
Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience in retail, commercial, and hospitality projects
- Proven design and technical abilities
- Well-developed skills across all stages of interior projects
- Strong presentation, and time management skills
- Proficient Revit ability
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Great work/life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Good benefits and attractive salary
Interior Designer - Private Residential
Are thoughtful and timeless interiors your thing? Be welcomed into a distinguished, mid-sized practice with a pipeline of projects in the high-end private residential space. Pure design-driven environment, ArchiCAD.
Intermediate Interior Designer
Hospitality focused and celebrated architecture/interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with an excellent team of on multiple projects in their New York office.
Senior Hospitality Interior Designer
Contemporary focused and highly regarded architecture and interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with an excellent team on multiple projects in their New York office.