Senior Interior Designer with Revit
About this role
Leading Architectural practice with offices across Australia and New Zealand and a reputation for technologically advanced innovation are seeking a talented Interior Architect with at least 8 - 10 years’ professional experience. Suitable candidates will have strong all-round ability and excel at client and team leadership.
- Provide support in an established team to deliver mostly high end interiors work
- Working in a team or independently to produce required drawings and presentations
- Produce clear and concise documentation
Skills and experience
- Previous experience documenting using Revit
- Technical delivery strength
- Experience in seeing a project from concept to completion
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead a team
- Confidence with the ability to show initiative and be proactive
Benefits and culture
- High performance culture
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Social events, drinks, and sporting teams
- Vouchers and holidays to reward high performance and long service
Interior Designer - Private Residential
Are thoughtful and timeless interiors your thing? Be welcomed into a distinguished, mid-sized practice with a pipeline of projects in the high-end private residential space. Pure design-driven environment, ArchiCAD.
Intermediate Interior Designer
Hospitality focused and celebrated architecture/interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with an excellent team of on multiple projects in their New York office.
Senior Hospitality Interior Designer
Contemporary focused and highly regarded architecture and interior design firm seeks a knowledgeable, creative and versatile designer to work closely with an excellent team on multiple projects in their New York office.