Personal Assistant - Architecture
About this role
Providing exceptional support to the Managing Partner and his project teams, you will ensure that all tasks and objectives are successfully achieved. You will approach your role from a proactive position rather than a reactionary one, always thinking ahead of the present situation and exerting a guiding hand. You will demonstrate sound judgment and professionalism with the ability to operate across all levels of the organization, multi-tasking against multiple critical priorities. There are many different and complicated projects that require leadership, coordination, and exceptional problem solving and communication skills to see through to their completion.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, manage multiple calendars and using the appropriate video/tele conference facilities
- Booking and arranging complex domestic and international travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Organising the Managing Partner's list of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Collating and filing expenses and aiding with personal tasks including travel, payment of bills, car registration and ad hoc tasks.
- Completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification or equivalent (ideal)
- Experience in working in an EA / PA capacity, 3-5 years experience as a minimum
- Experience working with InDesign essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Good negotiating skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Strong record keeping and data management
- Approachable and friendly
- Experience in the Architecture industry would be a plus but not necessary.
Benefits & Culture
- High profile, exciting projects
- Positive & proactive workplace culture
- Competitive Salary
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.