About this role
A highly desired design practice in Sydney is currently looking for a motivated Mid-Senior Architect to work on amazing Residential, Hospitality, Retail, and Commercial projects. This team of designers are renowned for being visionary and creating trends before they happen. If you love beautiful design and have an eye for detail this could be your next best move!
- Take ownership of projects, working from design development to completion
- Liaison with clients and consultants
- Mentor junior staff
- Work across various sectors
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Architecture
- AutoCAD essential, ArchiCAD ideal but training can be provided
- Strong design and technical documentation skills including detailing
- Previous experience working on local high quality projects in residential & hospitality sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding design portfolio
Benefits and culture
- Ambitious team of thoughtful and culturally focused designers
- Well known for investing in active learning to develop their team
- Sydney CBD fringe location
- People driven, culturally focused studio
- Progress to Associate potential
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!